Accenture Native and Hybrid Mobile and Web App Developers - Location Negotiable in Chicago, Illinois
Title: Native and Hybrid Mobile and Web App Developers - Location Negotiable Location: USA-Midwest Other Locations: USA-Southeast, USA-Northeast, USA-West, USA-Midwest, USA-Southwest Job Number: 00525271
Native and Hybrid Mobile & Web App Developer
Location: Negotiable - Most Major Accenture Office Locations will be considered
Travel: This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
YOUR ROLE: Native and Hybrid Mobile and Web App Developer
Your central role in the mobile ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become mobility leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
While there isn’t a typical day in the Accenture Digital Delivery Practice, here are just a few of the things you’ll do as a Mobile and Web Application Developer consultant:
• Develop mobile native and mobile web applications
• Mobile application development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms
• Assist in refining and enhancing mobile architectures and frameworks
• Coordinate and work with clients and offshore teams
• Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
• Articulate client requirements into technical architecture
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum 1 year hands-on Angular/Ionic, and/or React Native and/or Android/iOS Native mobile app development experience
• Minimum 3 years of cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with any of the following areas:
o Hybrid Mobile Applications (Angular/Ionic, React Native, HTML/CSS, JS, Cordova)
o Server-side/Middleware (REST API services, microservices, Node.js, Apigee)
o Native Applications (iOS, Android)
• Minimum 1 year of experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, prototyping, gathering requirements or supporting mobile app development as part of a team
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
• Experience working with Angular version 4 or 5 and/or Ionic version 2 or 3 preferred
• Must have contributed significantly to at least two mobile applications and be able to describe those contributions
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 80-100% of the time, Monday through Thursday or Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
• Access to leading-edge technology.
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits at www.accenture.com .
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Business & Technology Integration