PNC Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant (MLO) in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M01119 Mtg Loan Officer Asst (MLO)
Assists the high-producing loan officer in the timely submission of complete loan application files. Enhances loan officer productivity.
Coordinates and proactively communicates with processing site, operations sites, customers and loan officers to ensure a smooth loan application process.
Ensures corporate quality standards are met. Analyzes loan file documentation, accuracy of required documentation and overall completeness. Assists in the ordering of appraisals, credit report title work and other documents, and coordinates the efforts with the loan officer and Operations Center.
Assists in the development and maintenance of a marketing database of new, existing and previous customers for the solicitation of new business to support the marketing plans of the loan officer. Monitors loan officer pipeline for various service level agreements.
Ensures loan officer is connected to marketing platform.
IL - Chicago
Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Mortgage Sales
IL017 - Franklin Building Chicago
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 1+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Matrix Management - Basic Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Mortgage Products - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to specific situations.
Customer Retention - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement effective strategies and activities that promote long-term customer loyalty.
Financial Analysis - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
MARKETING TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to identify customer needs and arrange goods and services to fulfill those needs.
SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Sales Support and Administration - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of sales tasks, tools and procedures and the ability to support an organization's sales plan and process.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Officer Assistant within PNC's Mortgage organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL.