PNC Market Managing Director - AMG in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100818 Market Managing Dir - AMG
Directs, oversees and provides strategic direction of AMG business specific activities in a market. Develops and implements assigned market's business plan and tactics designed to acquire new clients. Develops and implements strategic plan and annual operating budget, and establishes and maintains client experience as singular priority in all activities. Ambassador for AMG business unit in assigned market across PNC.
Assists in development and implementation of specific market strategy. Directs client acquisition, growth and retention activities for designated region in order to execute all financial performance objectives.
Serves as senior client experience officer for assigned region by clearly and decisively leading in all client service activities.
Collaborates with senior AMG leaders and senior leadership across lines of business in the delivery of the client experience and the growth of AMG and PNC, while maintaining adherence to compliance and risk management policies/procedures.
Attracts, leads and develops leaders and employees in all areas of performance. Communicates PNC and AMG strategy and objectives on an ongoing basis.
IL - Chicago
Market Managing Director - AMG
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
IL263 - Chicago One N. Franklin
Total Hours Per Week:
20% - 40%
M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Relevant certifications preferred but not required
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Conflict Management - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Strategic Sales Planning - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of sales principles, processes, techniques and tools; ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Market Managing Director within PNC's Institutional Asset Management organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL and be responsible for the Chicago, Minneapolis and Milwaukee territories.
- PNC Jobs