Bank of America Malware Prevention Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Malware Prevention Team’s aim is to reduce risk across the Bank of America by using existing or establishing robust cyber-hacking and malicious code containment activities for the security, safeguarding, continuity and confidentiality of information of Bank of America.
The role of the Malware Prevention Analyst is that of completing incident response activity whose primary focus is malware.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing various malware samples
• Tracking espionage actors and their infrastructure
• Forensic based analysis
• Memory analysis
• Risk management
• Strong direct experience of analyzing malware
• Must have a solid understanding of dynamic/static analysis of malware
• Background in network traffic analysis
• Experience in encryption/obfuscation and how to reverse it is desired, but not required
• GCIH, GREM, GCFA or CISSP is desired, but not required
• Able to work independently on tasks, but also work well within a team environment
• Can create innovative ways to track progression of malware families, infrastructure and campaigns conducted by espionage actors
• Knowledge of networking protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs, FTP, IRC etc
• Ability to create scripts
• Excellent communication skills and able to adapt to the audience
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
Posting Date : 09/17/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.