PNC Investment Syndication Sr Associate (F) in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
F00002 Inv Syndication Sr Assoc (F)
Supports activities related to sales and service function of investment funds.
Supports the sales function including prospecting and maintaining current client relationships.
Coordinates due diligence, investor admission and ongoing multi-investor and proprietary customer service activities.
Evaluates potential investments for targeted investors. Coordinate across Tax Credit Capital to prepare materials for investor review.
Participates in sales calls, investor meetings, and conferences.
DC - Washington DC
Investment Syndication Sr Associate (F)
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
DC037 - PNC Place
Total Hours Per Week:
M - F 8 - 5
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
DC - Washington DC, IL - Chicago, KY - Louisville, MA - Boston
FINRA Series 7, Series 63
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Client Relationship Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Negotiating - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Prospecting. - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Teamwork - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of teamwork; ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Investment Syndication Sr. Associate within PNC's Tax Credit Solutions organization, you will be based in Louisville, Boston, Chicago or DC .
This job requires travel approximately 40-50% of the time.
- PNC Jobs