PNC Internal Audit Team Manager Sr in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100537 Internal Audit Team Mgr Sr
Leads complex internal audits to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations, and compliance with governmental regulation.
Performs planning and risk assessment activities, develops audit scope, objectives, and work plans. Selects appropriate audit tests, identifies key controls, and uses statistical methods, surveys, interviews and computer-assisted audit techniques. Performs detailed and general reviews of internal audit work paper documentation. May perform complex testing procedures .
Makes recommendations regarding the deployment of team resources and performs talent management activities .
Coordinates procedures and reviews work papers supporting external audit of internal controls, business processes, and account balances .
Maintains awareness of internal control audit trends to assure audit processes remain effective .
IL - Chicago
Internal Audit Team Manager Sr
Line of Business:
IL388 - Downers Grove
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Acumen - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Planning and Organizing - Subject Matter Expertise
- Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
Internal Controls - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.
AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE FUNCTION - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and ability to manage the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the Audit and Compliance (A&C) function or department.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Internal Audit Team Manager Sr. within PNC's Internal Audit Compliance organization, you will be based in Chicago or Pittsburgh, PA.
Prefer 8+ years of internal audit or banking compliance experience.
Prefer advanced degree or additional audit related certifications such as CIA, CRCM.
Prefer experience with one or more of the following banking regulations regarding mortgage compliance:
RESPA, TILA, REG Z, TRID.