Bank of America Information Security Project Manager in Chicago, Illinois
The Information Security Project Manager sits within the CST Program Delivery organization in Global Information Security and focuses on the ongoing and upcoming projects. In this role, you will be contributing to programs/projects specific to corporate change initiatives that have significant impact on how the company does business, provides a product or service, or executes a function. Generally requires 5+ years of experience.
• Serve as primary contact senior leadership team members for critical change initiatives
Communicate, influence and negotiate both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources
• Manage, maintain, and track a healthy Project Pipeline
• Support Business Case submissions
• Create a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/project setup, execution and control
Develop, maintain, and report on an overall integrated delivery plan
• Check for valid financial assumptions and resource estimates
• Provide data quality assurance
• Ensure engagement from partners throughout the organization
• Communicate GIS impacts to LOBs, Regions, and Application Managers
• Provide historical analysis of project performance against initial submission (value, finances, timelines)
While it is not required for this position, previous experience with BAC Change and Project Management tools and processes would be very beneficial to you (i.e. Fieldglass, PCM, CA-PPM and Ariba, to name a few).
• Broad and deep understanding of Project Management concepts
• Ability to lead multiple strategic initiatives
• Highly effective written and verbal communicator
• Knowledge of Value Statements, Financial Management, and Business Case estimates
• Ability to understand tangible Business Outcomes
• Experience with Project/Program Forecasting
• Understanding of Change Controls
• Understanding of Expense vs. Capital analysis
• Ability to communicate with Senior Leaders
• Ability to examine data, draw conclusions, and drive appropriate behavior across the organization
• Experience tracking and reporting on health of multiple on-going projects
• Analytical mindset and proactive approach to problem identification and solving
Enterprise Role Overview - Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for Clarity and PCM updates and project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 3+ plus years of project management support experience.
Posting Date : 11/08/2019
Denver, CO, REPUBLIC PLAZA, 370 17TH ST,
Chicago, IL, 540 W MADISON ST (IL4540),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
Annandale, VA, BANK OF AMERICA MORTGAGE, 7619 LITTLE RIVER TPKE,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs