Bank of America Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
As a System/Data Security Analyst, you would be an individual contributor responsible for providing operational and procedural supportGIS Governance, Risk and Compliance. A risk-oriented perspective is required, along with the ability to support BAU processes.GIS Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) provides the frameworks and governance for end to end cyber security risk management, inclusive of policy and associated adherence, regulatory compliance, issues management, metrics, reporting, and quality assurance.
You will be using your analytical mindset and teamwork skills to supportthe frameworks and governance for end to end cyber security risk management, inclusive of policy and associated adherence, regulatory compliance, issues management, metrics, reporting, and quality assurance.You will utilize your technical and business knowledge to support secure, risk-based practices, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
We look for you to be result-oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units, at various levels. The knowledge/experience/exposure with information security topics, including the design, development, testing, implementation or governance of information security practices and solutions, will be very helpful in this role. You should be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of access management/risk identification and mitigation/project management skills
• Previous experience in Information Technology / Information Security /Risk Governance
• Ability to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• Experience with Project Management or working with Project Managers
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
• Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Etc.)
• Quick learner and self-starter
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solver
• Proven ability of risk oriented approach
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Posting Date : 08/03/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.