Bank of America IAM Production Support Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Position is a shift member of the IAM Production Support team responsible for administration and support of production Identity & Access Management solutions.
- Experience supporting SiteMinder R12, PingAccess, CA Directory Services, Ping Identity Federation, and Sailpoint.
• Experience in supporting complex PKI infrastructure.
• Strong understanding in integrating SSO with externally hosted vendor (3rd party) applications using SAML and OAuth with Ping Identity Federation.
• Should exhibit disciplined, process-driven and result oriented approach in daily activities.
• Production support experience with ITSM solutions (Remedy) including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.
• General knowledge and understanding of UNIX, Linux, and WinTel operating systems.
• Demonstrates ability to work as an individual contributor in a global team environment.
- Strong understanding of server patching process and solutions (Scanning, Patching, Reporting)
• Open to work in shifts and weekend to support 24*7 production support.
Required Job Skills:
*College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years hands on experience with Siteminder including R12 and CA Directory server.
• 2+ years hands on experience in supporting PKI infrastructure.
• 5+ years hands on experience providing L1/L2/L3 technical production support with ability to provide quick turnaround solution
• Significant experience in analyzing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization. Experience with Splunk.
• Familiarity with common Unix and Windows utilities, diagnostic, and monitoring tools.
• Experience in troubleshooting issues for siteminder web agents configured with various web servers on Unix and Windows environment.
• Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and/or Java.
- 3+ years of experience with ITSM tools (Remedy, ServiceNow) and processes (IM/PM/CM)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Desired Job Skills:
• Good understanding of network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer, and DMZ configurations
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
Experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as Tivoli, Netcool, Sitescope, and Introscope.
Understanding of predictive analytics concepts
Experience with automation tools and concepts used to automate server builds and application releases
Posting Date : 09/04/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.