PNC HRIS Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100086 HRIS Consultant
Oversees the organization's Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) platform and improves the efficiency of HRIS data collection.
Supervising the design and analysis of HRIS for the organization and overseeing related activities and projects.
Reviewing data input, output and reports to ensure the accuracy of data in the HRIS.
Monitoring and improving the efficiency of data collection and reporting procedures.
Coordinating with other human resources functions to ensure that the HRIS is adequately supporting the organization's human resources practices.
PA - Pittsburgh
Line of Business:
PA370 - One PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
DC - Washington DC, IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, NC - Raleigh, OH - Cleveland, OH - Columbus, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Process Improvement - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use methods for identifying, evaluating, introducing and implementing more efficient approaches to performing business related activities.
Application Development Consulting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to consult on development and delivery of new or enhanced business applications.
HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES, STRATEGIES AND ENVIRONMENT - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the Human Resources (HR) function or department; ability to use and administer the organization's HR policies, strategies and environment.
HRIS Operations - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to operate HRIS for different HR tasks, projects, and processes.
Specific HR Systems Application - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement, and operate specific HR systems in the organization.
HR OPERATIONS - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement HR related tasks, processes, and projects to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a HRIS Consultant within PNC's Human Resources organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh PA; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Chicago, IL; Raleigh, NC; Washington, DC, or Indianapolis, ID. Locations within the footprint will be considered. Workday experience is preferred.
Workday configuration experience is strongly preferred.