Bank of America GIS Risk Audit Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
n this Audit Liaison individual contributor role, the candidate would be responsible for the management of GIS internal audits, as well as annual Compliance and Operational Risks tests and assessments for GIS.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
1) Execution and management of GIS audits
2) Liaison with Compliance to support annual Compliance tests for GIS
3) Liaison with Operational Risk to support annual tests and assessments for GIS
• Cyber security or information security domain knowledge
• Facilitation and presentation skills
• A problem solver who can manage through ambiguity successfully.
• Exhibit strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a highly visible and fast-paced environment, where business needs/priorities may change and path forward is not always black/white
• Self-starter, organized, versatile, and capable of performing work with minimal management oversight
• Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
• Operates with a sense of urgency and must have a strong attention to detail
• Capable of analyzing complex problem in order to provide strategic and tactical solutions
• Excellent communication skills (presentation and influencer) and ability to synthesize information in order to drive team to results
• Ability to “connect the dots” for others across multiple data points, make connections upstream/downstream that may not be easily noticeable
• Bachelor's degree
• CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM certification or similar
• Prior operational risk, audit, compliance or information security experience
• Detailed, bank specific risk management and governance experience.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
Posting Date : 09/26/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.