Bank of America Financial Center Manager - Chicago North Shore Market - Chicago, IL in Chicago, Illinois
Financial Center Manager - Chicago North Shore Market - Chicago, IL
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Financial Center Managers - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Financial Center Manager role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those with a passion for leading a team, operating as a business owner, fostering a team environment and driving a client-centric culture to make clients’ financial lives better. As a Financial Center Manager, you’ll develop your financial center team to provide an exceptional client experience, understand the needs of our clients, and ensure clients are introduced to and provided with the most appropriate solution to improve their financial lives.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America , including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Financial Center Academy Manager, Consumer Banking Market Leader, Consumer Banking and Merrill Edge Market Leader Manager or Performance Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
• Attract and retain talent by personally investing in talent through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
• Understand solutions we provide and build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs.
• Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
• Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
As a Financial Center Manager, you can look forward to
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Has 3+ years’ of demonstrated experience building, leading, managing and coaching a team.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as needed.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Experience in mortgage, retail or hospitality.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
• Bilingual skills.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Manages People: Yes
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs