Accenture Federal - UI/UX Designer in Chicago, Illinois
Title: Federal - UI/UX Designer Location: USA-Midwest Job Number: 00493076
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA with 50% travel to Dayton, OH
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect
Provide consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective digital solutions. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading digital methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value. Drive discussions and provide consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional/application designs and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
· Participate in Joint Application Development sessions with Client and Product teams to understand needs and available data to drive design and development of new features
· Develop User Flows, Wireframes, Prototypes, Designs, Specifications, and Templates
· Work with development teams to ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Develop and communicate design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
· 1 years of experience designing data visualization based on available data
· Familiarity with D3.js for data visualization
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.