Bank of America Enablement Services Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
As an Enablement Services Analyst you would be an individual contributor responsible for providing onboarding assistance to application teams, business partners and risk leaders. You will serve as a subject matter expert of foundational information security controls and provide detailed guidance regarding processes, procedures and controls. This includes understanding technologies and controls, consulting with application managers to understand their needs and updating data within our systems.
A risk-oriented perspective is required, along with the ability to support and adapt to processes and priorities.
You must be results-oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units at various levels. The knowledge/experience/exposure with information security topics or governance of information security practices and solutions, will be very helpful in this role. You should be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of access management/risk identification and mitigation/project management skills.
• Strong technical background and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Ability to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
• Strong analytical skills / problem solving / conceptual thinking
• Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of managements
• Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, etc)
• Quick learner and self starter
• Excellent time management skills / ability to prioritize tasks / efficient worker
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to question processes for the purpose of improving them
Posting Date : 09/05/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.