Bank of America Cyber Threat Intelligence Quality Assurance Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) works with partners, both internal and external, to reduce risk to the firm and to the financial sector at large. The team provides timely situational awareness, conducts deep analysis of threats and translates indicators of threat into actionable information to reduce impact to the bank. Stakeholders include cyber-security response teams, internal lines of business, senior leadership and external organizations such as law enforcement, industry peers, key suppliers, customers and intelligence sharing partners.
Cyber Threat Intelligence Quality Assurance Manager is a critical role to ensure the CTI team functions properly. Cyber Threat Intelligence Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, executing and managing business operations of the CTI organization. Quality Assurance Manager will work closely with CTI leadership including the CTI Director, Analysis Manager, Client Services Manager, Intelligence Collection Manager and others on a day-to-day basis. Major responsibilities will include maintaining systems of record, respond to regulatory reporting and internal audit, manage process playbooks, manage third party vendors, work with internal technology development teams to deliver internal infrastructure, handle staffing (on-boarding, for example) training, metrics production and fulfillment responsibilities for on boarding new CTI staff as well as subscription requests for CTI publications. Specific responsibility examples include:
• Develop and Maintain systems of record for CTI
• Respond to regulatory exams and internal audit requests; maintain a library of responses
• Develop and maintain a centralized repository of playbooks. Manage team leads to ensure process playbooks are up to date and there are no gaps.
• Manage third party vendors to include market surveys, proof-of-concept / pilots, evaluation agreements, non-disclosure agreements. Work with internal legal and procurement teams to on-board new vendors. Manage full life-cycle of vendor (on-boarding, maintenance, termination)
• Work with internal technology development teams to deliver internal infrastructure to support major CTI functions including Intelligence Workflow, Analytics and a Data Repository for Raw Intelligence and Finished Products
• Handle staffing (on-boarding, for example) and training of new associates; work with team leads to develop appropriate training materials.
• Work with CTI team leads to develop metrics we can use to manage the CTI business; establish and develop processes to create metrics on a regular basis
• Handle associate requests to be added to CTI Product publication distribution groups.
This is an opportunity to work with a best in class global enterprise team. Perfect for someone looking to work in the Global Information Security organization and/or within Cyber Threat Intelligence.
Required Skills & Experience:
This is a hands-on leadership role where the candidate will be involved in ensuring the smooth running of the Cyber Threat Intelligence team. The candidate will be expected to provide leadership to ensure the team is maturing its capabilities around vendor management, audit & regulatory response, metrics production and fulfillment requests.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelors degree
• 5+ years experience in managing similar operations
• 3+ years experience with audit and regulatory review assessments
• 3+ years experience with vendor management and/or procurement
• Some experience with information security, or information technology fields is a strong plus.
• Ability to create effective cross-functional and cross-business teams.
• Strong project management skills
Posting Date : 09/05/2018
Washington, DC, BANK OF AMERICA, 730 15th St NW,
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.