Bank of America Cyber Security Exercise Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
As a Cyber Exercise Coordinator, you will contribute to the training and coordination between various cyber security organizations and the Bank’s lines of business. Working with key Stakeholders, you will design, develop, conduct and evaluate cyber exercises for the Bank and support and influence national and international exercises for the sector. You will be expected to work and thrive in a dynamic, face-paced environment and design multiple exercises on a yearly plan.
• Have a foundational understanding of information technology and security concepts
• Have a foundational understanding of exercise and text concepts used to evaluate staff skill levels, operational risk and security effectiveness
• Ability to capture actions taken by the exercise participants through direct observation, monitoring of communications between participants and direct interaction with participants. Analyze the data and provide realistic and insightful conclusions
• Ability to design executive level summaries aimed at driving action and demonstrating success
• Have a strong sense of teamwork that enables you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Effective written and oral communication skills in both group and individual settings
• Ability to facilitate and control a room of people and guide them through the exercise in order to achieve the goals
• Proven record of being able to navigate successfully across organizational lines
• Ability to communicate threat actor techniques, tactics and procedures (verbal and written) with executives and stakeholders in non-technical terms while accurately encompassing risk, impact likelihood, containment and remediation activities
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an ability to prioritize conflicting tasks and handle multiple work efforts in a fast paced environment
• Experience in an operations focused Information Security role
• Familiarity with network security vulnerabilities, exploits and attacks
• Project Management proficiency: Manages planning and delivery of exercise milestones, ensures design and development stay on target, identifies and escalates issues and risks, develops high quality deliverables and manages exercise lifecycle to conclusion
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
• Technical or Information Security Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience in the design, development, conduct and evaluation of exercises
• Understanding of the cyber threat landscape with knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
• Knowledge of and experience working in finance sector linked information security collaboration groups
Posting Date : 08/12/2019
Denver, CO, REPUBLIC PLAZA, 370 17TH ST,
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Annandale, VA, BANK OF AMERICA MORTGAGE, 7619 LITTLE RIVER TPKE,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs