Accenture Capability Network JDA ESP Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
Title: Capability Network JDA ESP Consultant Location: USA-Midwest Job Number: 00570326
Title: Accenture Strategy Capability Network Supply Chain JDA ESP Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Supply Chain and Operations professionals house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
Key responsibilities may include :
• Participating in Project Management activities (PMO, status calls, operational committee)
• Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics
• Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
• Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping)
• Supporting implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
• Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings)
• Executing Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity)
• Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
• Coordinating Master Data activities with the client and the technical teams
Minimum 2 years of experience implementing large scale Production Planning using i2 Master Planning or JDA ESP solutions in CPG/Manufacturing industry.
Professional Skill Requirements
Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement areas:
Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to procurement processes
Defines processes to optimize work and avoid re-work
Resolves problems quickly and effectively using creativity and innovation
Develops simple and easy to understand frameworks and formats to present information and ideas
Capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
Organizes and manages work effort of self and others to provide quality service in a productive and cost-effective manner
Adopts methods and tools that improve personal and team productivity
Asks for and defines needed support when recognizing own/team's limits
Excellent communication and lead level skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Management Consulting