Bank of America Business Support Manager in Chicago, Illinois
The Business Support Manager role will support a specific group within Global Information Security (GIS) and will be responsible for managing diverse business activities. You should possess excellent organization, leadership and communication skills. This position requires strong relationship management skills to interact with senior leadership, managers and staff throughout the organization to deliver against organizational priorities. Responsibilities may include: leadership and management of key routines, development of strategic and tactical plans, coordination of business activities across GIS, execution of LOB deliverables and risk management.
Some previous Business Support Manager / Communications experience
Experienced in creating presentations
Able to explain product knowledge to the customer
• Highly organized and motivated self-starter who can deliver results with minimal direction
• Ability to plan and direct routines to drive the operating rhythm of the line of business and GIS
• Ability to influence and drive collaboration across diverse groups
• Excels at adapting to changing business needs with ability to balance multiple competing priorities in an extremely dynamic environment
• Process oriented with keen attention to detail
• Ability to proactively anticipate problems and execute solutions
• Strong communicator who instills confidence and is able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
• Proactively builds deep relationship with teammates/key partners
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) with ability to analyze data, distill key data points and effectively present information
Driving communication campaigns for Access Management products
Discussing the product capabilities with internal clients, and supporting Product Management prioritization and analysis.
• Project management experience
• Prior experience in business management role with working knowledge of core business processes within Bank of America
• Experience with SharePoint
Posting Date : 07/17/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs