Bank of America Business Analyst - Excel , PowerPoint SME in Chicago, Illinois
The Business, Strategy and Engagement team provides operational support for GIS – Governance Risk and Compliance. The team is responsible for key areas such as; Strategic Planning, Business Engagement and onboarding activities for vendor executed assessments, resource planning, provides process and procedure development and documentation, has the ability to create executive level communications, will provide support for the GRC training and education requirements among other activities. The role we seek to fill will requires a seasoned professional who excels in a fast paced environment, is self-motivated, capable of business requirements gathering in a project environment, has the ability to create executive level presentations, will be tasked with data analysis and be proficient in Microsoft Excel. The individual will be regularly asked to lead various efforts and need to have the ability to keep multiple different efforts moving toward delivery dates with limited direction.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Information Technology and or Information Security, have lead small to medium sized projects or worked on a team driving larger scale projects. Have past experience support leadership at various corporate levels and be very comfortable producing data analysis, pivot tables/charts, have experience successfully working in a high visibility environment. Must have ability to build and cultivate lasting relationships to facilitate project deliverables and is comfortable in a fast paced environment
• Cyber security or information security domain knowledge
• Facilitation and presentation skills
• Excel, Visio, PowerPoint proficient.
• Project management experience on small to medium sized projects or has worked on larger PM team on full scale projects (PMP not required)
• Background in Information Technology, Audit and Regulatory exposure in past roles and has supported risk reduction in previous roles
• A problem solver who can manage through ambiguity successfully. Strong partnering and relationship-building is a must for success in this role
• Ability to work in a highly visible and fast-paced environment, where business needs/priorities may change and path forward is not always black/white
• Self-starter, organized, versatile, and capable of performing work with minimal management oversight
• Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
• Operates with a sense of urgency and has a strong attention to detail
• Capable of analyzing complex problem in order to provide strategic and tactical solutions
• Strong communication skills (presentation and influencer) and ability to synthesize information in order to drive team to results
• Ability to “connect the dots” for others across multiple data points, make connections upstream/downstream that may not be easily noticeable
Posting Date : 08/03/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.