PNC Branch Sales & Service Assistant Manager (MLO) in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M01190 Brnch Sls & Srv Asst Mgr (MLO)
Supports all aspects of branch, including individual and team, performance. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads through influence and impacts a broad range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients.
Manages, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment. Provides solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
Manages the branded sales process to proactively achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households.
Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the coaching and development of employees. Coaches employees to achieve performance and activity expectations. Assists in the performance management process for all employees.
Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
IL - Chicago
Branch Sales & Service Assistant Manager (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
IL463 - Loyola University
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team watch this video.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Basic Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Drives for Results - Basic Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Job Specific Competencies:
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Coaching Others - Working Experience
- Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Retail Lending - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures and ensure compliance with local and company policies.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Assistant Branch Manager within PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL at the Loyola University branch.