PNC Branch & Business Center Assistant Manager (MLO) in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M00011 Brnch & Bus Ctr Asst Mgr (MLO)
Accountable for the operational soundness of the branch and team, specifically the maintenance of security procedures, ensuring audit controls are followed and the support and adherence to compliance and regulatory guidelines. Manages service and operational aspects of a Branch & Business Center branch. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads through influence and impacts a broad range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients.
Influences a range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Manages, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment. Provides solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
Fosters a positive working environment that facilitates exceptional service and expanding profitable customer relationships. Grows branch revenue through acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households. Consistently inspects,supports and coaches the branded sales process to proactively achieve sales targets and customer loyalty.
Drives the employee engagement experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the training, coaching and development of employees with a focus on bank protocol, operational processes, policies and procedures. Coaches employees to achieve performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for direct reports.
Responsible for the Branch & Business Center risk process through proper oversight and adherence to regulatory, security and audit requirements. Trains and coaches team members with operational/risk activities and monitors adherence to policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk. Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures.
IL - Chicago
Branch & Business Center Assistant Manager (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
IL275 - Gold Coast-The Bristol Office
Total Hours Per Week:
20% - 40%
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Working Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Working Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Sales Management - Working Experience
- Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Branch & Business Center Assistant Manager within PNC's Retail Banking organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL .