Bank of America Application Developer in Chicago, Illinois
We invite you to join the GIS team as a Java Programmer/Developer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, for example, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• 2+ years of Software Development experience
• Fluent in Java including ORM related libraries
• Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
• Capable of coding web-based front end experiences incorporating modern SPA frameworks and CSS implementations
• Knowledge of test-driven development and relevant frameworks
• Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
• Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and identified issues
Posting Date : 04/10/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.