Bank of America Agile Scrum Master in Chicago, Illinois
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
The Agile Scrum Master will lead and direct agile project teams to deliver the project-defined business outcomes. In this role, you will also act as the process coach within a cross-functional software development team. You will be responsible for the team’s adherence to the agile values and principles within the software development lifecycle.
It is important that you encourage self-sufficiency within the team while identifying risk, bringing up issues, and removing impediments to drive process improvements.
Part of your role will be project setup, working with Product Owners and Technical Lead in managing the backlog, and project health reporting to senior management.
Additionally, you may consult and coach other Scrum Teams and support the development of Agile Scrum processes with exposure to various lines of businesses and senior leadership.
• Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
• Ability to implement Scrum theory, rules and practices
• Ability to remain in scope and deliver outcomes on time
• Strong organization and facilitation skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Management experience and hands-on technical expertise in leading large scale agile projects
• Ability to lead, influence and drive team efforts and results
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle
• Excellent written oral communication and presentation skills
• Able to work independently with limited supervision
• Rally, JIRA, or TFS experience
• High level understanding of BAC Enterprise Change Standards
Posting Date : 11/06/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.