La Quinta Inns & Suites Night Auditor in Champaign, Illinois
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is currently looking for a Night Auditor to conduct all nightly audit-related duties while providing guest service at the hotel’s front desk. Audit responsibilities include nightly balancing duties, daily paperwork, and shift reports. While completing these duties, the Night Auditor will attend to guest needs such as guest check-in/check-outs, reservations, and attending to guest questions and needs. This position also sets up the breakfast area each morning according to La Quinta standards.
Other key duties include:
• Process guest registrations, including collecting payment
• Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
• Promote, answer questions about, and enroll guests in La Quinta’s frequent guest program
• Perform nightly balancing of in-room video and long-distance telephone services
• Perform nightly backup of server
• Prepare express checkout folios
• Maintain room status inventory
• Perform key inventory
• Communicate all pertinent shift information to General Manager and other desk staff
• Maintain and clean the lobby and bathroom as needed
Keywords: customer service, guest service, part-time hotel job, part time hotel job, concierge, front desk clerk, full-time hotel job, full time hotel job
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. and carry up to 10 lbs.
• Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
• Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
• Must display very good organization and time management skills.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Front Desk
Title: Night Auditor
Requisition ID: 160390553