US Foods Meat Cutter in Aurora, Illinois
To prepare cuts of meats to company and customer standards that are of high quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trim and customized portions of meat products using either knives or band saws
- Count and stack on trays portions per customer and company specifications
- Label portion with supplied number product labels – labels provided by Supervision
- Keep surrounding area clean and sanitized.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties, as assigned, i.e. cutting room set up
- This position could require overtime with or without notice, finish time is when work is completed.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Education/Training:High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred. College coursework or degree desirable.
Related Experience/Requirements:Skilled as a specialty meat cutter using knives, band saw and meat production equipment experience is required. At least one (1) year experience as a meat cutter and knowledge of allpoultry, beef, lamb, pork products
OCCASIONALLY: 1% - 33% FREQUENTLY: 34% - 66% CONTINUOUSLY: 67% - 100% Never: 0%JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:SIT: OccasionallySTAND: ContinuouslyWALK: OccasionallyJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO LIFT:1-10 lbs (Sedentary): Occasionally10-20lbs (Light): Frequently25-50lbs (Medium): Frequently50-100lbs (Heavy): OccasionallyOver 100lbs (Very Heavy): NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO CARRY:1-10 lbs (Sedentary):Occasionally10-20 lbs (Light): Occasionally25-50 lbs (Medium): Frequently50-100 lbs (Heavy): OccasionallyOver 100 lbs (Very Heavy): OccasionallyJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:Push/pull: Frequently Step/Climb/balance: Frequently Stoop/squat:FrequentlyKneel: FrequentlyBend: FrequentlyReach above shoulder: OccasionallyGrasp objects: ContinuouslyManipulate objects: FrequentlyReach/Turn: Frequently
Primary Location: Aurora-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Meat/Fish Processing
Job Level: Individual Contributor