MB Financial Bank In-Store Professional Resource Staff - 16039 S. Harlem Ave. in TinleyPark, Illinois
Summary**: Refers products and services, receives and pays out money, and maintains records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Complete knowledge of CSA I, II and III, as well as, Personal Banker duties (i.e. cross-selling other bank products).
- Represents the Bank in a courteous and professional manner, by greeting and addressing the customer by name, while providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service when processing customer transactions.
- Understand how and where to properly direct customer inquiries and complaints to preserve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Bank products and services and ability to refer products and services to the appropriate customer.
- Focus on individual and departmental goals for both sales and referrals to achieve monthly referral goals as established by the CSM.
- Meet personal goals and promote team goals set by Retail Management.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s computer system to enter and retrieve customer information to effectively service the customer.
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, examines checks for endorsements, enters customers’ transactions into computer system and issues computer generated receipt according to Bank procedures.
- Cashes checks, redeems US Savings Bonds, processes cash advances, processes withdrawals and pays out money after verification of IDs, signatures and customer balances, and enters customers’ transactions into computer system and issues computer generated receipt according to Bank procedures.
- Accepts checks and/or cash for loan payments, TT&L; payments, official checks, travelers’ checks, and US Savings bonds, verifies cash, enters customers’ transactions into computer system and issues computer generated receipt according to Bank procedures.
- Knowledge of guidelines of when and how to complete Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), and responsible to request assistance and review prior completing.
- Comply with over-ride or review decisions and signing authority as established by the CSM and/or in accordance with Bank procedures.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds only when required as stated in Bank procedures
- Responsible to order CSA’s own daily supply of cash, and verification of incoming cash.
- Maintain cash drawer limits according to Bank policy.
- Prepare system blotter to balance currency and coin in cash drawer at end of shift and compare with system totals.
- Manage CSA’s differences according to Bank policy.
- Participates in dual control procedures for removing cash and consignment items from cash vault and removing and processing transactions from the night depository and Automated Teller Machines (ATM), including verifying cash and totals.
- Comply with standards set to achieve high goals in the Customer Service Profile and Teller Management System Program, accomplishing quality, as well as, cost-efficient, customer service.
- Comply with security procedures established to ensure safety for employees and customers, to safeguard cash supplies, to protect the privacy of customer account information, as well as, follow fraud prevention guidelines established to protect the Bank from unnecessary losses.
- Branch travel required. Must be flexible to travel to other bank locations as needed.
- Comply with all Bank policies/procedures and all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties may be assigned. Associates degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related job experience required. Management experience is preferred.
This job may have some supervisory responsibilities.
Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS Registry) is required upon hire; certain job responsibilities as defined by the SAFE Act may not be performed until registration is complete. Good standing with the NMLS Registry must be maintained.
Keyword Search: Customer Service, Retail, Banking, Associate
**MB Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening.**