Comcast Sr Regional Retail Manager - Indirect in Schaumburg, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for marketing and
selling products and services through indirect distribution channels.
Manages ongoing relationships with third party vendors. Develops
financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are
aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy
development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and
typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Manages ongoing relationships with third-party vendors, developing and
distributing promotional and communications materials.
- Ensures adequate product supplies, trains the vendors' sales staffs,
and resolves retailer/dealer/agent issues.
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales
- Performs sales activities for an assigned geographic area or
product/service line through indirect sales channels to achieve or
exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Develops programs within budgeted guidelines.
- Manages assigned accounts to sales and cost budgeted objectives.
- Coordinates between departments to achieve sales and cost-budgeted
- Assists in developing department strategy, ensuring business objects
are aligned with strategy.
- Develops and monitors budget(s) for the department.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer