Comcast Mgr 2, Prodt Sales Support & Analysis in Schaumburg, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for establishing effective reporting procedures, providing insight with sales forecast reports, and working closely with the Product Sales team to coordinate the process and flow of information for account planning. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support and Analysis Team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Manages report generation, sales packet compilation, and ad-hoc administrative support of client prospecting, renewals, and development.
- Generates daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Field Systems support and analytics (i.e. Order Lab)
- Communications to Field Sales
-Provide tools to ensure field sales teams are able to be successful
-Develop and maintain partnerships with Field Channel Leaders and internal departments ie HR , CU, etc.
-Provide leadership, recruiting/hiring, development, performance management, to a manager and their direct reports
-Positively Impact the engagement of the field sales team
-Implement programs that impact the career development at all levels in field sales
-Ensure new hire onboarding is successful
-Manage large and small scale recognition programs, including providing financial insight into their effectiveness
-Provide support to Regional, Division and HQ field sales initiatives
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer