US Foods Sr Org Effectiveness Analyst in Rosemont, Illinois
The OE Senior Analyst will support the development of US Foods’ OE framework, and help deliver OE interventions within business units across US Foods, which may include:-Change methodology and interventions to embed effective change management throughout the organization, resulting in greater impact, adoption and value realization of key initiatives-Team effectiveness methodology and interventions to support teams in forming, developing, and operating at optimal levels of performance-Organization design methodology and interventions to support HR and business leaders in making informed, effective decisions around structures and processes
Contribute to the design, development and rollout of USF’s suite of OE capabilities (change management, team effectiveness, organization design). This may include:
- Building out of detailed methodology for the enterprise
- Translating OE methods and theories into tangible tools and templates that drive action.
- Designing and delivering playbooks and other support material
- Developing plans to build capability of key stakeholders (for instance, HR, business leaders, initiative owners)
Support internal OE consulting engagements, which may include:
- Owning low to moderate complexity OE projects within the business
- Playing a core team member role on large scale organizational transformation projects; leading workstreams within broader, more complex initiatives.
- Supporting HR and the Talent Management function with OE consulting, methods and tools
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally in Organizational Development, HR, or related field.
Master’s Degree a plus.
Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of the following:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience with demonstrated success in supporting organizational development and change is required.
Experience in some or all of the following:
Contemporary change management and engagement methodologies
- Team development methods, and workshop design and facilitation (small and large group)
- Organizational design methods and concepts (operating model, role design, decision rights)
- Experience in internal or external consulting with associated skills (project management, influencing skills, relationship management) strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with business leaders
- Prior experience in large, multi-function, and cross geographic organizations
- A proven team player with strong relationship building skills across the organization
- Can navigate effectively at various levels of the organization, comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Open to new ideas and possibilities - demonstrates the ability and willingness to move outside of their “comfort zone” to pursue new opportunities. Encourages others to do the same.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Management Development
Job Level: Individual Contributor