MB Financial Bank Loan Coordinator III - 6111 N. River Rd in Rosemont, Illinois
ITOB *Reference: WC16151** Summary
The Loan Coordinator III will provide high level support to Management and have a strong knowledge of external loan documentation. The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of the closing process while reviewing loan documentation and due diligence items in order to provide critical feedback to appropriate parties. This role will be a critical link between the lending divisions and internal/external counsel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively resolves post-closing issues and/or documentation deficiencies with Attorney, Loan Officer, or Leasing CBA’s (if necessary). Loads non-resolved issues as exceptions onto Custom Lender.
- Proactively follows up on all exceptions, and provides recommendations and updates to Commercial Loan Officer. Suggests alternative solutions for outstanding documentation items based on certain variables.
- Reviews collateral and Nautilus while renewing or amending existing loans to ensure proper documentation is obtained. Prepares and submits all collateral documentation for scanning according to current Imaging procedures.
- Works directly with internal or external counsel, vendors and Commercial Loan Officer or Leasing Associates. The documentation process includes all new loans, amended and restated, renewals, modifications and amendments to ensure legal documents conform to CRM/WAM. Compares the CRM/WAM to the loan documentation and provides recommendations to the Commercial Loan Officers and counsel regarding any discrepancies.
- Coordinates various aspects of direct loans, syndications, participations and leases.
- Performs thorough inspections of the Bank’s collateral, which includes the perfecting of MB’s position by following up with counsel on the submitting of UCC’s, mortgages, and other documents for recordation.
- Assists management with tracking and reporting of key data along with inputting of figures and statistics via spreadsheets and power point.
- Regularly takes on Departmental projects and initiatives under instruction from Management.
- Develops efficiencies that will add value to the closing process and the Loan processing system.
- Assists in the development and training of other coordinators.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Associate’s degree is preferred. Letter of Credit experience is preferred.
The individual must have a thorough understanding of Commercial Credit Policy, loan documentation, MB’s loan processing system and the Bank’s collateral standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel spreadsheet software. Ability to quickly adapt to new software and work directly with third party vendors to troubleshoot and ensure proficiency in the specific program is preferred.
Certificates and Licenses
No certifications needed. Paralegal certificate is preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.