MB Financial Bank Account Analysis Analyst (Treasury Management Operations) - 6111 N River Rd in Rosemont, Illinois
SUMMARY The Account Analysis Analyst is part of the Treasury Management Operations Account Analysis team and is responsible for data analysis, report writing and reporting, release management which includes overseeing changes to pricing structure and roll outs of new feature functionality, assisting with processing analysis requests, and participates in and supports special projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
More experienced incumbents may also serve as the subject matter expert for Account Analysis data and applications and support centralized Business Transformation programs including implementation and evolution of Strategy and Vision.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These are the most significant job duties performed. The size, scope and complexity of assigned duties and responsibilities are dependent on the level and experience of the incumbent. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each assigned essential duty satisfactorily. Other responsibilities or special projects not specifically mentioned may also_ be assigned.
- ProvidesTreasury Advisory and Treasury Sales teams with account analysis for customer billings. Helps these teams find solutions to customer pricing situations.
- Processes requests related to analysis pricing, rates and account structure.
- Ensures TM volumes and services are accurately entered in the analysis system.
- Reviews analysis for accuracy.
- Develops, maintains and produces reports to support routine and ad hoc data and analytical needs including monthlyreports for analysis processing, CSFs and the Banking Sales teams. Performs self-audits and quality assurance on reports.
- Ensures continuous improvement of the quality and accuracy of data and reporting processes, identifiesopportunities for business process improvements,efficiencies and automation, and implements solutions partnering with individuals outside of LOB as needed.
- Partners with vendors to produce enhancements on systems.
- Prepares test scripts and conducts testing on new releases and enhancements.
- Maintains issues list for XAA system and related processes and performance, that includes resolution plans, statuses and readiness and reports same to management.
- Strives to achieve department strategic initiatives.
- Participates in internal and external audits.
- Owns inputted data and related data quality processes (is data owner and/or steward).
- Maintains up-to-date expertise in the features and functionality of the analysis systems.Anticipates data and analytical needs of LOB; monitors industry trends and potential impact on business.
- Represents LOB in BI-related governance and prioritization processes such as change control and prioritization of interfaces to EDW.
- May participate in Business Transformation BI user group to provide feedback on tools, data issues; needs to ensure continuous development of the discipline.
- Adheres to enterprise-wide Business Transformation BI governance policies and procedures.
- Understands and complies with all Bank policies and procedures, and federal and state laws and regulations pertinent to this position; stays informed and shares updates on changes with management. Required to successfully complete all required Compliance training.
- Continuously supports the Bank’s Mission Statement and Core Values.
This position has no direct or indirect supervisory responsibilities.
_The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
**_Education and Work Experience
Bachelor's degree with 1 to 2 years of related experience preferably in BankingTreasury Management and/or Account Analysis; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses**
- Business Analysis –demonstrated experience with identifying trends and tracking key deliverables and risks such as: costs associated with proposed changes to programs and systems; and effectiveness of programs year-over-year in improving overall performance and achieving desired business results.
- Project Management -knowledge of project coordination, identification of business needs, work plan, budget control, time management, resource allocation, team management and status reports.
- Treasury Management Operations -knowledge of TM products and services offered by the bank including fee schedules and processes. Stays up to date on changes to offerings and regulations.
_To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise withMicrosoft Office Excel with demonstrated ability to create complex formulas in MS Excel; create queries in company software applications.
- Basic knowledgeof Windows applications and other Microsoft Office programs such as Word.
- Experience with data analysis, report and query writing
- Knowledge of database systems and related languages, including SQL
- Experience working with:
- FIS XAA system
- Fiserv Signature
- Monarch tool
- Thorough knowledge of software applications applicable to position/business unit.
Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new applications and/or systems as needed.
Identifies and resolves problems as well as finds opportunities to increase accuracy, optimize resources and develop and recommend solutions.
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Performs complex analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems and produces unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations.
- Composes thorough and detailed written documentation, procedures, manuals, etc.
- Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Presents organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience.
- Utilizes variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures.
- Demonstrates follow-up skills.
- Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors.
Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame.
Self-motivated. Works with minimal supervision. Team-oriented.
- Consults with Team members and management as needed to complete assigned responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally. **
**PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
_The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to sit in a cubicle work space with moderate noise level during normal business hours with extended hours as needed. May spend significant amount of time on phone due to conference call meetings. Stress levels may increase due to seasonality and/or special projects and/or during peak times.
MB Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.* As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening. *20170906