Comcast Analyst 2, Forecasting & Analysis in Oak Brook, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for preparing accurate and timely forecasts in a high volume
contact center. Analyzes the Customer Service Center's efficiency and
customer service performance and monitors agent occupancy in regards to
call arrival patterns. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
knowledge. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Compiles and distributes and analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly call
center performance reports.
- Prepares and reviews analyses of all billings and sales/retention
activities. Responsible for the creation and ongoing
management/maintenance of a database of all errors.
- Monitors headcount expense reductions and optimizes cost per call
through forecast analysis and assists in vendor management expense.
- Forecasts for all business partners and find solutions for improving
metrics, along with making recommendations on how to increase or improve
- Matches staffing to workload arrival patterns, planning schedules,
maintaining accurate staffing data, assisting with long-range staffing
plans, collaborating on OPA decisions/reporting, and handling multiple
tasks aimed at meeting/exceeding ongoing service level and occupancy
- Partners with Subject Matter Experts for consultation and
recommendations on management of call routing.
- Reviews monthly location-based customer service productivity, quality,
and sales performance goals, report and tracks performance against
- Enforces schedule compliance and adherence and advises management of
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer