Dr Pepper Snapple Group Vending Service Call Dispatcher in Northlake, Illinois
Vending Service Call Dispatcher
The Vending Service Call Dispatcher is responsible for maintaining regional cold drink equipment records by providing excellent customer service while receiving incoming regional service calls, creating service orders, and dispatching appropriate service technicians.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Perform the data entry of the EMO function consistent with the operating procedures of the department for the Region
- Ensure data integrity as it relates to the installation and removal of equipment.
- Process and update rental contracts and lease/loan agreements for accounts
- Perform monthly reporting of Cold Drink activity to DPSG Plano,TX
- Maintain SAP Enterprise Asset Management System (EAM) with current asset base using ZEMO, ZARO and ZESO transactions
- Maintain and organize "hard copy" files of all EMO transactions and contracts
- Communicate with FSV customers with issues relating to commission checks and calculations
- Communicate with branch employees regarding EMO transactions and contractual issues.
Manage multiple projects across multiple platforms of data management systems
- Research EMO process and identify mistakes and provide corrections.
- Manage workflow to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Provide support and training for questions about EMO process, Commissions and general contractual agreements to employees and customers.
The shift for this position is Monday through Friday, from 6:30 AM to 3:00PM.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- 2-3 years in fast paced, customer oriented environment
- Data entry skills
Service Representative, Project Coordinator, Asset Management experience.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Vending Service Call Dispatcher
Requisition ID: 1721138