PNC Operations Associate in Itasca, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101007 Operations Assoc
Executes standard, scheduled transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for specialized product or functional area.
Processes and/or reconciles transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions.
Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests. Provides feedback on workflow and work received.
Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures.
IL - Itasca
Line of Business:
IL435 - Chicago Lockbox
Total Hours Per Week:
Midnight 12% Differential
Sunday: 8:00pm -6:30am
Monday: 10:00pm -6:30am
Tues/Wed: 10:00pm -5:30am
Thursday: 10:00pm -6:30am
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Itasca
To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team watch this video.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree or any significant experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Prior experience is not required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Basic Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Operations Associate within PNC's AR Advantage Operations organization, you will be based in Itasca, IL at the Chicago Lockbox location.