PNC Marketing Lead in Downers Grove, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100515 Marketing Lead
Develops and executes integrated, multi-channel marketing plans for one or more customer segments/businesses.
Translates desired business outcomes into strategy and executes marketing programs and activities that may include advertising. sales content and internal communications. Directs and leads multi--functional program teams.
Acts as a point of contact with agencies, third parties or internal business partners to coordinate development and execute on their behalf. Making decisions and ensuring goals are being met.
Administers activities including coordination with legal, compliance, invoicing, budget management and process workflows.
Connects customer analytics and insights to inform and influence improvements program strategy.
IL - Downers Grove
Line of Business:
IL417 - Corridors III
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Downers Grove, OH - Cleveland, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Markets - Working Experience
- Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Analytics - Working Experience
- Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Project Management - Working Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Innovation - Working Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
MARKETING FUNCTION - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the marketing function or department; ability to execute effective marketing plans and strategies.
MARKETING SYSTEMS - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize an organization's marketing information systems.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As a Marketing Lead for Non-Equity Lending (Auto, Unsecured/Personal and Student loans) marketing, located in either Downer’s Grove, Il., Pittsburgh, Pa., or Cleveland, Oh. , reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will support the lines of business primarily focused on acquisition, retention and share of wallet growth. You will coordinate the execution of integrated, multi-channel marketing plans for one or more customer segments/businesses. Ensure alignment with enterprise-wide brand and marketing objectives. Apply appropriate risk management practices, and escalate issues, as appropriate.
In this role, your responsibilities will include: develop execution plans; implement the integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies; work with legal/compliance to gain sign off; coordinate merchandising to ensure deliverables are ready for project plan and timeline. Channels include direct marketing, digital, media, among others. Ensure cross-functional Marketing alignment around program activities and plan objectives. Provide ongoing communication and coordination with business partners. Prioritize frequently changing demands for marketing programs and tactics.
Manage marketing budget to Plan.