Accenture SAP MII Senior Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
Title: SAP MII Senior Consultant Location: USA-Midwest Job Number: 00518215
Industry X.0- SAP MII Senior Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
· The person will be responsible to provide support and development for SAP MII related projects. In addition to that they will help the group leader in Business development
· Provide Technical and Domain Expertise for successful
· Successfully supporting the sales process from origination
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 10 years of industry experience including at least 4 years in the Information Technology
• At least 2 years of plant experience
• Customer facing ability
• Analytical Skills
• Communication and articulation skills
• 4 years of development, implementation & rollout Experience in SAP MII
• End to end MII Implementation
• Experience in Integration with Shop Floor and SAP ERP systems
• Experience in DB skills like SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers (Oracle or MSSSQL)
• Knowledge on PCo Integration with SAP MII
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Good to have:
• knowing latest versions 15.x of MII
• Experience in RFC/BAPI, ALE/IDoc settings
• Knowledge in Netweaver Admin Tasks, UME configurations
• Experience in UI5 technology
• Exposure to SAP ERP Modules like MM, PP, PM, WM
• Knowledge of relevant standards & protocols like ISA S88, ISA S95, B2MML, OPC, RFCs/IDOCs
• Experience of working & integration with MES products, GE Plant Apps
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Industry Solutions & Services