PNC Program Manager III in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100416 Program Mgr III
Leads a team of project managers to ensure the execution of organizational programs in support of corporate strategy. Typically project size is greater than $25m.
Manages the general and detailed planning stages of organizational programs; influences project decisions to achieve overall program goals.
Oversight and accountability for the program budget while working to ensure success of the program.
Evaluates the implementation and effectiveness of the programs and recommends enhancements to programs based on results.
Teams with service partner leadership to ensure seamless delivery and a consistent experience across multiple distribution channels.
PA - Pittsburgh
Program Manager III
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
PAA86 - The Tower at PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
20% - 40%
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, MI - Kalamazoo, NC - Charlotte, NJ - EAST BRUNSWICK, OH - Cleveland, OH - Columbus, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh
PMP or Other Certification Preferred
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Job Specific Competencies:
Project Administration - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, organizational strategies, practices and tools for administering projects.
Consulting - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Project Management - Subject Matter Expertise
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Organizational Leadership - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Program Manager III within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in various locations .
- As part of the Treasury Management Onboarding Transformation initiative, this position will lead the effort to develop digital Playbooks for TM which will include the roles and responsibilities of the client and the bank in the implementation process.