PNC Internal Auditor Sr in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100534 Internal Auditor Sr
Conducts execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducting financial, compliance or operational audit projects including the examination and evaluation of the adequacy of internal controls.
Executes audit scope, objectives, and work plans. Performs testing of key controls and documents results .
Executes procedures supporting external audit of internal controls, business processes, and account balances .
Presents audit findings to audit management for the development of reports and recommendations .
Develops and maintains productive client and team relationships through individual contacts and group meetings .
PA - Pittsburgh
Internal Auditor Sr
Line of Business:
PA370 - One PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, NC - Charlotte, NC - Raleigh, NC - Rocky Mount, OH - Brecksville, OH - Cleveland, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Acumen - Basic Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Process Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Auditing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of organization's internal audit processes, practices and methods.
Internal Controls - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Internal Auditor Sr. within PNC's Internal Audit Compliance organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH, Raleigh or Charlotte, NC or Chicago or Downers Grove, IL.
Prefer 3+ years of internal audit or banking compliance experience.
Prefer advanced degree or additional audit related certifications such as CIA, CRCM
Prefer experience with consumer lending compliance.