Accenture Accenture Strategy, Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Title: Accenture Strategy, Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Manager Location: USA-Midwest Job Number: 00499798
View the Transcript at https://www.accenture.com/t20161101T140618w/us-en/_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-5/Accenture-Patrick-Picha-transcript.pdf
Organization: Accenture Strategy - Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Manager
Travel Required: 80-100% travel
Introduction to Accenture Strategy
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
· Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
· Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
· Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
· Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork .
Sourcing & Procurement professionals are sought with the following profile to take part in Procure to Pay transformation programs :
Key responsibilities may include:
• Project Management activities (PMO, Project success & value monitoring)
• Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement issues
• Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
• Leading process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping…)
• Defining implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
• Managing Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings…)
• Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
• Defining Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity…)
• Managing the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
• Coordinating Master Data activities with the client and the technical teams
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com at http://www.accenture.com/ .
View the Transcript at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/_acnmedia/Accenture/next-gen/capability-network/Files/Transcript-Accenture-Capability-Network-Operations
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sourcing and Procurement
Minimum of 5 years of experience with Coupa
Professional Skills Requirements:
Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement areas:
• Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to procurement processes
• Defines processes to optimize work and avoid re-work
• Resolves problems quickly and effectively using creativity and innovation
• Develops simple and easy to understand frameworks and formats to present information and ideas
• Capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
• Organizes and manages work effort of self and others to provide quality service in a productive and cost effective manner
• Adopts methods and tools that improve personal and team productivity
• Asks for and defines needed support when recognizing own/team's limits
• Team player
• Excellent communication and lead level skills
• Experience with Ariba or Coupa P2P solutions, or equivalent platforms
Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, and Spend Management Solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Management Consulting